Lost your password?
- On the login page, we have added a new link called “I forgot my username/ password” which will allow you to retrieve your username or create a new password if you have misplaced your current password.
- There are times when we want to share files, docs or calendar events with everyone but also want new people who join the team later to have access to these items. By choosing the “Public” option, you will now be able to truly share this file/doc/event with everyone!
File Upload Revamp
- Uploaded files are listed in a table format with sortable columns
- You can add comments to files from the file listings page itself (as opposed to going inside the file page)
- You can also see the last comment that has been added
- We have designed the file listing page to be more user friendly
- A separate list of version files gives a quick snapshot of all the versions for a particular file
- You can share a file to be “Public”.
- A Reports tab on the top navigation shows you:
a. Comprehensive project time-line (with project’s that have been completed in green)
b. A pie chart showing projects sorted by categories
c. A pie chart showing the status of all projects.
- Each project also has its own ‘Reports’ link that shows you:
a. Project Project Scorecard
b. Milestone time-line and status
c. Status of all tasks in the system
d. Status of all team members and their tasks
- When adding a task, you can choose “Anyone” so as to keep the task open for anyone to complete. This is helpful if you are not sure who to assign the task to.