In our last blog post on work-life balance we mentioned team building activities as a way to integrating life with work at the office. Here I have jotted some really funky ways to having some fun in office!
- Post It Mosaic - People can pitch-in randomly in making the mosaic. Keep a few colorful Post It bundles ready! Some patterns here.
- 101 Talks - A few days ago we had a financial planning talk in our office. It was given by a person who works in the office next to ours. These talks take just about 30 to 40 minutes on a working day. They can also be given by different members of the team on something they are good at. Like a Photoshop 101 or Twitter For Business.
- Facebook Quizzes - I have a really hard time keeping my friend’s quiz results out of my FB stream, but these quizzes can be great fun! Have a small FB quiz break during the day where you and your team take the same quiz and compare results. You will be surprised how much fun they can be! (unless you are already a quiz buff :p)
- Office pranks - Check these cool blog posts for some pranks to play on your office mates. They are sure to crack people up!
- Spontaneous Ice cream party - This might already be happening in your office, it does in ours Ice cream being everyone’s favorite, it’s quite easy to spontaneously go out for some ice creams or even call it in (melt, melt!!).
- Picnic lunches - One office day have lunch outside, at a nearby beach or park or even your building terrace. It will be a longer lunch than usual but might just increase the gusto of the team towards the office and their work.
Let us know the fun stuff your team indulges in!