By registering, accessing or using any services developed, operated, maintained or hosted by Synage Software Pvt. Ltd. (Synage Software) including all websites and IP addresses available at and configured for use at http://www.deskaway.com
, ("Service"), you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service.") and you agree that it is enforceable as if it were a written negotiated agreement signed by Synage Software and you.
Synage Software, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to revise, update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new features and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. You agree to use the Service at your own risk and you understand that Synage Software cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at http://www.deskaway.com/terms/
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE MOST RECENT TERMS OF SERVICE.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and
any other information requested in order to complete the signup process
and/or continued use of the Service. Synage Software reserves the right
to terminate your use of the Services upon the discovery that the information
you provided is not complete or accurate.
- Login to your account may only be used by one person - a single login
shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You agree not to share your username and password with other people.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service
account and password. It is your responsibility to notify Synage Software
if you believe your username or password have been compromised or used
in an unauthorized manner. Synage Software assumes no responsibility,
liability or obligations for any loss or damage to resulting from your
failure to comply with the security of your username and/or password.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs
under your account and under the other accounts that are created on
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction
(including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state,
national and foreign laws relating to your use of the Service. You may
not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials
that violate any applicable local law; use the Service for any fraudulent
or inappropriate purpose.
- You may not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual
process to monitor or copy any content from the Service.
- You may not resell, duplicate or reproduce or exploit any part of
the Service without the written consent permission of Synage Software.
- Synage Software may modify, suspend or discontinue this Service at
any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion. Synage Software reserves
the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Synage Software claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual
property rights over any of the content or materials you provide to
- If you cancel or terminate your Service, all of your content, data,
information, text, files, documents, images will be immediately deleted
from the Service.
Cancellation and Termination
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts, unless otherwise
specified. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- The free account entitles new, registered users/entities to a free
trial usage of the Service. It is provided at no cost to the user/entity.
While using the free account, Synage Software may restrict the length
of time, number of days, storage limits, page views, number of participating
members and the number of Projects created and owned by the user. Synage
Software reserves the right to change the terms, cost and duration of
the Free or any other Plans at any time. If the user desires additional
services beyond the scope and limitations of the free account, then
the user must subscribe to the Service as a paying customer.
- The service is billed in advance on a monthly or a yearly basis and
is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months
of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused
with an open account. Synage Software reserves the right to terminate
or suspend an account for non-payment of subscription dues.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by
taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all
such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Synage Software does not accept any liability of loss of Content by
downgrading your Service
- Synage Software reserves the right to change Service fees upon 30
days notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the
changes to the DeskAway Site (www.deskaway.com)
or the Service itself.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You may cancel your account at anytime from the "Account Information" page (Settings tab) within your account.
- There is no cancellation fee.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. Once your account is cancelled, your Content cannot be recovered.
- There will be no refund if you cancel the Service before the end of your current, paid-up month or year, and you will not be charged or billed thereafter.
- Synage Software may at any time and for any reason terminate the Services, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account.
- Synage Software reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Accounts that are idle (not loggedin) for more than 3 months (90 days) will be removed permanently from our servers.
Warranties and Liability
- You agree that Synage Software owns all rights to the code, databases, visual-design and layout of the Service.
- Synage Software claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- You may not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any Content from the Service.
- You may not resell, duplicate or reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the written consent permission of Synage Software.
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the visual design or layout of the Service without the written consent permission of Synage Software.
Synage Software does not warrant that:
- the Service will meet your requirements or expectations.
- the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, bug or error-free.
- the calculations performed by the Service are accurate.
- any errors or bugs in the Service will be corrected.
You expressly understand and agree that Synage Software shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Synage Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your usage of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. You acknowledge, understand and agree that Synage Software provides the Service to you "As Is" and "As Available" without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of availability, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, security completeness or non-infringement.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is available as per the terms of your account.
- You understand that Synage Software uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run and manage the Service.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that Synage Software cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated, linked to, or partnered with the Service or Synage Software.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse of any Synage Software customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and legal action.
- You must not upload, post, or transmit unsolicited email or "spam" messages or otherwise any material that is illegal, pornographic, abusive or obscene.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Synage Software its officers, directors, employees and its agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your use of the Service or your violation of this Terms of Service.
- Synage Software respects the privacy of its users. Please read our Privacy Statement at http://www.deskaway.com/privacy/, which forms part of these Terms.
- You agree to receive administrative and legal notices about the Service electronically via email or snail mail.
- Synage Software may send you a hard copy of this agreement to get an official, authorized signature.
The failure of Synage Software to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Synage Software and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Synage Software (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If you have any questions regarding this Terms of Service or if you wish to discuss the terms and conditions contained herein please contact Synage Software at